ESG Investment Europe
On Tuesday, 03 November 2020, Damiano de Felice, Director of Strategy at the Access to Medicine Foundation, will join Reuters' virtual ESG Investment Europe conference to discuss the challenges and solutions of using and creating reliable ESG data.
The ESG Investment Europe 2020 conference is a summit where European investment professionals can learn from their peers about ESG integration strategies. The two-day event will feature 30+ leading executive speakers, eight-panel sessions, six presentations and six exclusive 1-1 interview led by Reuters News.
Damiano de Felice will participate in the panel "Overcome the Incomparability of ESG Data Sets: Useable Data to Drive Decision-Making" as a part of the day's overarching Regulation and ESG Drivers theme. In his remarks, Damiano will discuss:
- How the Access to Medicine Foundation creates ESG data
- The challenges in creating reputable and reliable ESG data for investors
- How investors in pharmaceutical companies can make better use of ESG data
The panel will be moderated by Pedro Fernandez, Head of Sustainability, responsAbility Investments AG. Other speakers on the panel include:
- Lupin Rahman, Head of EM Sovereign Credit, PIMCO
- Justin Kew, ESG Analyst, Carmignac
- Dimitri Kyriakou, Senior Content and Technology Specialist, Europe, FACTSET